The Fundraising Page of Mason Shults
A Message From Mason Shults
I go to school at The Little Light House…did you know that? I bet you did. My parents like to tell everyone about my school, but now it’s my turn to tell you all the great things about The Little Light House. Did you know that it is a school for kids with special needs, just like me? We have special teachers and therapists that help us learn. My first 2 years at LLH have been amazing. I can now spell my name, count to 10+ and have improved so much in my motor and communication skills. My parents say I love to talk all the time now and even like to express my opinion about everything 😊. My school also has the best friends there and I love going to see them every day! I wish everyone could go to a school like mine.
It costs a lot of money to get all the things we need at our school. Some schools make the moms and dads pay for school…but not mine! I get to go there for free! My school doesn’t get any money from the government or United Way either. All the money we get comes from individual and corporate donors. Some grown-ups think it’s so amazing that all the money comes from private donations. I think they are right and am so thankful for people just like you!
To celebrate all the things we have learned and accomplished, we get to have a fun event called Mini-Laps. At Mini-Laps, my friends and I get to dress up and go around the track at our school. Some of us will run, walk, or ride bikes on the track and some of my friends get to ride in their wheelchairs or be in a wagon. It is so much fun and this year our theme is Hometown Heroes. We have so many heroes in our community, but you are also a hero to me for all of your support for my school. I hope you can come to this fun event on October 10th!
It costs $30,000 each year for services for one student at the Little Light House. My parents tell me that is a lot of money and I am too little for a job. So to help, I am looking for sponsors for Mini Laps. If you would like to donate there are several ways listed below. Because my school is a 501(c)(3) organization, your contribution is also tax deductible…whatever that means!
Thank you very much for supporting my school!
Mason Shults and Family
Ways to Give:
- You can donate via credit card here on my Fundraising Page
- You can give cash to one of my parents
- You can make a check out to The Little Light House and give to my parents or mail directly to the Little Light House at 5120 E 36th Street Tulsa, OK 74135 with a memo of Mini Laps/Mason Shults
- You can be set up on a simple giving plan where a small amount can be deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit card on a monthly basis. For this option please reach out to Melinda Shults at email@example.com or 918-960-1623.
- You can become a corporate sponsor. For corporate sponsorship details please reach out to Melinda Shults at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-960-1623.
- You can donate through the Opportunity Scholarship fund and receive a Tax credit for your donation. Learn more at https://osfkids.org/donate/. Please make sure and designate The Little Light House/Mason Shults
raised of $20,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- 5120 East 36th Street
- Tulsa, OK 74135
- Oct 10, 2020 09:00 am to
- Oct 10, 2020 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
Jennifer McSweeny gave a $104.58 donation to support Mason ShultsGo Mason! We hope you have another great year of school. Please share pictures whenever you can, as we love to see what fun things you are doing. Hugs to you & happy campaigning! Brad & Jennifer McSweeny
Yasmin Steinke gave a $25 donation to support Mason ShultsDedication In Honor of: Mason ShultzAs Mason's neighbor, I have watched him develop into this smart, talkative, active and extremely loving young boy. So proud of his accomplishments and look forward to see his future. Thank you Little Lighthouse. Yasmin S.